September 8, 2011

Class Notes Experiment

As I have been told to update my blog lately, I suppose I will be updating my blog lately.
I haven't had much time to do anything developery lately, so this will have to do.




I am doing an experiment with my class notes, keeping them legible and uploading them to my website.

This has two results.
I will have an archive of notes that I would normally throw away, that are now preserved in case I lose my memory and need to relearn everything from my past in order to save the world.
This also means that anybody in my class can ask me questions, which I can choose to answer (or not).

Also considering adding a feature to type my notes, which would be neat, allowing anybody to submit a typed version to be formatted and posted.

More news to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment